Volunteer with Operation Red Nose in THREE Easy Steps:
- 1) COMPLETE the Volunteer Application Form
- Use the buttons on this page to fill out the form online or manually
- 2) SUBMIT your Volunteer Application Form
- If filled out online, simply click submit. If manually, follow the steps below
- 3) SCHEDULE your shifts by clicking the "SCHEDULE Volunteer Shifts" button
When we Receive your Application at Operation Red Nose Headquarters:
- 1) We will request a Criminal Record Check (CRC) from the Winnipeg Police Service (WPS) on your behalf.
- 2) When the CRC is completed and acceptable, we will email you and provide further volunteering information.
- 3) If the CRC is deemed unacceptable by the WPS, we will contact you by telephone to discuss.
How to Submit a Physical Volunteer Application:
NOTE: If you filled out your application online, these steps are not required.
- 1) Email it to email@example.com
- 2) Mail it to 15 Audubon Place, Winnipeg, MB R3T 5A6
Drop it off at:
- a) Safety Services Manitoba, 3-1680 Notre Dame Avenue
- b) Manta Swimming (Pan-Am Pool), 25 Poseidon Bay
When You Volunteer:
- 1) Dress warmly as you will be entering and exiting cold vehicles during your shift.
- 2) Arrive at Operation Red Nose headquarters at 3-1680 Notre Dame Avenue by 8:00 pm.
- 3) Sign in and present your current driver's license or other photo id, enjoy a light meal and conversation with fellow volunteers.
- 4) New volunteer training for Drive Team members available each operation night at 8:30 pm.
- 5) Telephone hours of operation are 9:00 pm to 3:00 am. Drive Team and Headquarter volunteer shifts continue until all clients are home safely.
PLEASE Include your Email Address on your Volunteer Application:
We confirm all volunteer applications by email after we receive the 'all clear' on your Criminal Record Check. If we don't have your email address, we can't reach you!
Please include your email address in your neatest and tidiest handwriting on your application so we can get this critical bit of information to you.
Our email program filters out duplicate email addresses. That means if you and your friend use the same email address on your applications, only one of you will get a confirmation email. To make sure you get the volunteer information you need, please provide your unique email address.
Volunteering with your Friends, Family and Co-Workers:
Volunteering on an Operation Red Nose drive team can be a real bonding experience for you and your friends, family and/or co-workers. Working in a team of three, you might as well pair up with the people you know the best!
The online signup form lets volunteers know how much help we need each operation night. When volunteers add their names, we know who and how many people to expect on those nights. The order you sign up is not significant. We form our teams ‘on the fly’ when you check in at Headquarters. Our Greeters will check you in and help form your team. If you and your friend(s) want to work together, you simply fill out the same team information sheet. It’s that easy!
Coming on your own or with one friend? No problem. We'll pair you with one or two more people to form your drive team so you can make new friends.